Informacion para anfitrión // Information for hosts
(Copied directly from emergencybnb.com, spanish translation needed)
"While the majority of EmergencyBnB users are presumably well-intentioned, trustworthy people, we urge you to use common sense when listing, hosting, meeting, or communicating with other users.
A few notes to consider when deciding to host someone:
- DO NOT wire funds (e.g. Western Union), or buy/rent sight unseen. The site is meant to facilitate FREE lodging.
- You are encouraged and expected to conduct your own background check on the guest before allowing with him / her to stay in your place. EmergencyBnB does NOT perform this task on behalf of its users at this time.
- Use your discretion when deciding to host someone. EmergencyBnB is not responsible for the behavior or the credibility of its users.
- Insist on meeting in public first, never meet in secluded places.
- Consider anonymizing your exact location. A nearby street is appropriate.
- Tell a friend of family that you are hosting someone on EmergencyBnB.
- You have the right to change your mind after meeting the prospective guest, or after a guest has started staying at your place. A sufficient notice is only appropriate.
- As a host you should treat your guests respectfully. Please be respectful to your guests\' safety, privacy and wellbeing.
- Please remove your listing, or change the dates of availability after hosting a guest. EmergencyBnB does not know that a transaction was successful.
- In the event your safety, privacy or wellbeing has been threatened, ask the guest to leave the property immediately, and report the incident to the nearest police station as needed.
- As a host you have the right to set your expected house rules, such as non-smoking, and keeping the place tidy. You have the right to demand fair rules that do not compromise your guest\'s safety or privacy, and do not break any law.
COPYRIGHT © 2016-2017 KONSULTERA, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. "